Circles of Commitment members are among AMOCA’s most generous donors. As patrons of the American Museum of Ceramic Art, they are offered special opportunities to be involved with other donors and to participate meaningfully in the Museum’s future. The Board of Directors is committed to a cultural organization distinguished by excellence, innovation, and a celebration of clay in all its manifestations.
$5,000/year • $4,950 tax-deductible
All member benefits plus:
- Invitations for two to exclusive, curator-led programs and exclusive exhibition opening previews.
- Invitations for two to special programs with AMOCA’s Executive Director, curators, and distinguished guests.
- Recognition on AMOCA’s Donor Wall.
- Invitation to one additional exclusive curator-led program or exclusive exhibition opening preview (two events total).
- Two additional tickets for each event for your guests (four tickets total per event).
- Invitation for two to the annual Executive Director’s Circle conversation with Beth Ann Gerstein.